Self forgiveness for relationships present and past
“Dear Creator, I now forgive myself in this lifetime and past lifetimes for any and all instances where;
- sex and chemistry was distracting from the needs of the relationship
- sex, chemistry, and love was not good enough or expressed to me that it wasn’t good enough
- the belief and/or feeling that stability was not being providing for or I was not offering enough stability
- the belief and feeling that I wasn’t a good enough provider or having the feeling that I wasn’t a good enough provider
- that taking care of my own emotional, mental, and physical needs was looked as at selfish and not in the best interest of the family, myself, or my lover/partner
- the belief and/or feeling that my career was not good enough
- the belief and/or feeling that my hobbies and interests were not good enough
- the my housing, where I was living, or where I was staying was not good enough.
I now forgive myself in this lifetime and past for providing everything I could, whether it be gifts, finances, housing, rent, food, etc. and it still being perceived as not good enough.
Teach me what I need to know so I can be a provider and offer stability once again. Bring the motivation, confidence, and anything else needed for this to take place. I forgive any and all that taught me otherwise, including myself.
Thank you God, and so it is.”